Pennsylvania


So yes I have put a ton of PA on my blog. For the last two weeks I have posted all about PA. And I still have a bit more to post on PA. Here is why.

My blog is my personal journal also. I want my children to remember what they can about this trip because Pennsylvania means a lot to me. I love that we can share these experiences with others through blogging. Pennsylvania is a place that I love very dearly. Here are some answers to questions that friends have. We had the opportunity to take our kids for the first time as a family to PA. We were out there for 3 weeks. My family came together for a reunion, with the exception of a brother whose wife was having her baby. Our entire family has not been together for 5 years and counting. Only my Mom and my sister Suzy actually live in PA. We have a ton of Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and friends that live there also. My Mother is also considering moving. It will be sad not to a place to go home to where I was born and raised and have so many wonderful memories. Thanks for the questions and comments, I appreciate people sharing this now fond memory I have of the Pennsylvania Trip.

Comments

The Scotts said…
Looks like you guys are having a great time. Pennsylvania looks so beautiful!
How awesome that you finally got to take all your kids. Going home is so important for them and you. I am sure they will appreciate the memories when they are older.

Um, and are we going to hang out next week? Are you home?

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

My cute little girlies are different now!

Trunk or Treat