Can't go to PA without visiting the Amish


So while in PA we cleaned out 50 years of raising kids in my mothers house. So we rented a dumpster. It is typical for the Amish to ride in their buggies down our road. So I walked outside to this nice man dumpster diving in our trash. He did ask a brother first. I have heard that it is against their religion to have pictures taken of them. SO I asked and he said they are not suppose to pose but if I wanted a picture to take it from a distance. They took lots of Jars and anything metal.

This is typical to see in New Wilmington about 10 minutes from my home town. I think Amish children are so adorable. In the summertime they do not wear shoes. This picture was taken at a market that my mom buys baking ingredients at. Their names are the Bylars. They are a very nice Amish family who have a shop right by their home. We bought home made grape nuts from them. Olivia loves them. We brought them home and every morning Lilly asks for the Amish cereal.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson