Good Ol Pauline

Grandma tries to nail him on the lips everytime and kev always turns the cheek. It is so hilarious
to watch him dodge her face. In my family all my relatives like to kiss on the lips and Kev is not so
fond of that. Can't blame him much. But my grandma loooooooovvveees Kevin. He can always get her to cuss at him. He teases her and she loves it. She was giving kisses to all the kids and waived Kevin over for a big juicy one. What a good sport.












We love her and are so glad we had a chance to see her!


Comments

fiza said…
waaaa...twins?
Carlson Clan said…
I'm totally looking through your old posts! You're pictures are just so cute! I had to laugh that your Grandma tries to kiss Kevin on the lips! Chris' Grandpa (before he passed away) would grab my face and plant one on my lips...I couldn't turn my cheek though...He held my face tight! haha He cracked me up!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat