Here is the Christmas Letter we sent out this year. Some of you may be receiving this already but we do not have all of your addresses so we thought we would share our letter via our blog. Enjoy!
Top Ten Reason’s Why Christmas of 2009 will be amazing for the Robertson Family this Year
10. Family Christmas Eve party: Our growing children will learn a little more about the birth of our Savior as they role play the first Christmas.
9. Christmas Music: Listened to daily, we are reminded of the spirit of Christmas. We enjoy watching our children get excited (and dance) over familiar songs.
8. Family: As seen on the Greeting Card, 4 happy and healthy children who found so many other fun things to look at instead of the camera, and parents, who couldn't help but laugh while watching them during our try at that perfect holiday picture.
7. The Christmas Tree: Kevin searches for hours with the kids to find the perfect tree and then we all laugh while he tries to strap it to the van. This year it may take all day to find the tree since Kevin is no longer stressed with studying for his architectural exams (only 1 left). We are so proud of him. He is doing well at his job and we feel blessed in this economy to be doing well.
6. Progressive Dinner Party: Good friends and good food for an evening is always fun. Liz loves the social aspect of this evening. She is amazing, somehow she juggles the children, duties at home and church, goes jogging regularly, and still finds time for her crafts. She loves her life, even on the days that seem long.
5. Holiday treats: Hot Chocolate, chocolate pie, chocolate anything…what’s not to like.
4. Gifts: Jaydn who is now 5, is learning that It is better to give on this special holiday than to receive (or maybe he’s figured out that if you give you might get something back, lol), he is too smart. He is learning a lot in Kindergarten this year. He can read, count to 100, and is keeping on top of the social skills. He also played soccer this year and loved it.
3. Decorations: Put a little higher this year by two cute little girlies who are about to turn 4 years old, decorations are a great reminder of Christmas. Olivia and Madalyn are great helpers around the house. They are learning how to write their names, count to 20, draw beautiful pictures, and be good friends to each other. They are so fun!
2. Caroling: All the kids love to sing, however we now have a new caroler who sings loud, off key and at random times. Born Jan. 7, 2009, Gabriella turns 1 soon. Watch out Christmas tree cause she will get ya! Walking now and getting Sassy is her thing.
1. Our Savior Jesus Christ: We will be reminded of our love for our Savior and his special birth as we celebrate this Christmas Season. We are so grateful for our Savior, we know he lives and loves us. We wish all of you health, happiness, and the Spirit of our Savior this season and in the New Year to come.