Dancin' Queen

What is that Beyonce Knowles and Lady Gaga. Wait are those telephones in their hair. Sorry Aunt Katie and Aunt Suzy but I had to. Thank you for opening our Talent show in such a hilarious way. You performed Telephone perfectly. You also had an impact on my litte Lilly.



My sister Karen was an awesome Sundancer in highschool. I must say they were definately one of the top Dancing team in our County. She let me take home some of her dancing gear including sequenced leg and arm warmers as seen above worn by Suzy and Katie. I turned the music on and Lilly was getting the "Lady GaGa" dress up on so she could dance. Thanks to Aunt Suzy and Aunt Katie that is what they call the sequenced warmers.

















Comments

5fords said…
ahhhh! Love it. I must say, I did enjoy wearing the outfit....we need to put it to good use one of these days and you and perform....
Anonymous said…
hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

best regards;

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson