Grandma Farkas

Gabriella and I went to see Grandma when we got to PA. She woke up for a bit so we could say hi to her. Gabriella liked Grandma.

I had the opportunity to stay overnight with Grandma at the hospital. We wanted my mom to have a break from spending the night at the hospital. So some of us took turns. I told grandma we were having a sleep over and she loved the idea. It was pretty neat to have some one on one time with my grandma. I now realize what it takes to take care of an elderly person. My mom is a saint for doing it on her own. I was so grateful that I made it to PA to see my grandma again. It was like taking care of an infant. Woke up every 3 hours to go to the bathroom. Tossed and turned. But we were very happy that she started getting up. This was a good sign. She is home now and doing better. The doctor said it is down hill from here. They are not sure her body can handle another episode like that one.


This is my Uncle Dick. My Dad's brother. He looks most like my father. I love to see him. He reminds me of my Dad. It was nice to see him at Alyssa's graduation party. It just so happened to be Father's day as well.



We got to show the kids were my Dad's grave was. They were all so cute and had lots of questions. The poor flowers my sister bought and put in the refrigerator froze, so by the time we put the at the grave on Fathers Day they were already wilted. Thanks for trying Kar and MB. I sure do miss my Dad. It was fun to be back in PA were we shared so many memories of him. What a blessing it is to be an eternal family. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and what our Savior has done for us so that we can be together forever.




The tombstone is being worked on so this is it for now, until it is completed. It is crazy that it has already been 14 years.










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat