cont of the crick

We caught some crayfish. Aunt Suzy caught a bigger one and asked cousin Lucy if she wanted to hold it. Lucy said, "Does it bite?" Aunt Suzy said, "No, look it's not biting me." Then she put the crayfish into Lucy's hand and the first thing it did was took it's little claws and pinched her with both claws. It was so sad but very humorous because Aunt Suzy seems to always get herself in situations similar to this. Love you Suz! So Jaydn seeing all this refused to hold a crayfish. It was fun to look for them and catch them though.

Jaydn got really good at catching salamanders. This is a fairly good size Salamander in PA. Here in California, I do not think they are this small.

Jaydn is giving his salamander some water.


We also have a little waterfall. As a teen, this is where we would camp for a night. It was fun because we were not far from home but had some freedom.




Kip, Katie, and I at the Waterfall. I love my Chaco's, they were perfect for the crick, I wish I would have had these sandals when I was younger, they rock. Suzy, MB, and Katie hopefully you noticed them. Should have taken a picture and submitted for the whitest feet in the coolest crick. I believe Katie rocked hers as well.


Comments

Unknown said…
I can see you guys really had fun. You can check out http://chasong.blogspot.com/ for very interesting posts.

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat