Gabriella Ann Robertson

We are proud to announce the arrival of Gabriella Ann Robertson. She arrived Wednesday morning at 7:59 a.m. She is small at 6 lbs 12 ounces and 19 inches long, but she is perfect and beautiful. We are excited that she is finally here. Jaydn, Olivia and Madalyn love to go see and hold her. More pictures of this will be added soon. They are great siblings. Liz has been great through the whole ordeal. She was very brave during the C-Section and has done great feeding and caring for Gabriella since she arrived. Thanks to all for your prayers and help during the past months, and we look forward to seeing you all soon.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Big Mama said…
She is absolutely beautiful!! She is a perfect combo of you both! Congratulations!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! #4 is so fun! The more the merrier... I'm glad I'm not the only one that has that philosophy. I love her name too. Gabriel was one of the options for Elijah's name. Glad to see all is well! Please let me know if there's anything we can do for you. I'll give ya'll a call next week! Love you all!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so lovely. I'm glad things went well. I wanted to come visit, but it was too crazy. Hopefully soon though! I love her name too. (but I'm surprised...no Penelope!) :)
The Finlays said…
Congratulations on your new addition.
Linda said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said…
Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby and I love her name. I'm glad everything went well. (She was born on my birthday!)
Dava_Hudson said…
Aww shes gorgeous!! im so sad that you didnt name her Penelope~ but Gabriella is just as beautiful. :)
Cant wait to meet this new little one. I hope the girls have fun with thier new little "doll" and jaden has so have so many girls to protect! lol
Dava_Hudson said…
*has so many girls.... lol

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.