Madalyn and Jaydn just playing in our back yard. Oroville is having some awesome
weather it is super nice and the kids have been enjoying the outside.


I love watching Olivia and Madalyn play together.
Lilly is pushing her younger sister on the swing.
They were giggling tons and having a blast!

This is the perfect swing for Olivia and Madalyn. Thank you
for leaving it behind Jake and Erica, we appreciate it!


Look at Gabriella's hair band! I think it is cute! Audrey Bruce made it for her. She
is so talented and crafty! Kevin refused to let me put big bows in the twins hair.
I told him that this time I was going to put big bows in Gabriella's hair.
He makes fun of them and I can't help but laugh with him. I am having troubles
putting them in her hair b/c Kev makes fun of me!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

LaNell Brown said…
I love all the cute pictures. Your family is adorable. I hope you are recovering well.
5fords said…
She is so so so cute liz! And so little. I thought Joel was still small, but he looks so huge now! It was nice to see you at church.
Karen said…
I my goodness she is sooo tiny...she totally looks like you biz. I soooo hope you can come out when Jessie is born!!!!
I LOVE big bows. The bigger, the better. I want a little girl just so I can put headbands on her. (Ok, there are more reasons too...)

Thanks for posting all the pictures!
I love all the pictures. Your kids are cute and we can't wait to meet Gabriella.
Than and Erica said…
I love big bows. Keep 'em coming. Don't let kev be a punk! :) Very cute baby.
Papa Paradigm said…
Apparently I have been out of the loop. I didn't even know you had your baby! She's so beautiful, bow or not. Whatever happened to Penny?? I think Gabriella is cute name.
Fonda said…
congrats on your little girl. I think her bow looks beautiful on her

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

My cute little girlies are different now!

Trunk or Treat