A week of Fun with Three of the Egger Boys

Jaydn coming down the slide at the Carter's pool head first. Crazy Kiddo.




For one week I had 7 kiddos living in my house. With 4 boys and 3 girls all under age 11 things were a bit more hectic, a bit more tiring, and a bit more fun. So just about everyday we decided to leave the house and go swimming. Let me just tell you that it took about 1 hour for me to get into the pool by the time I sun screened all of them, zipped up life jackets, and helped them go potty. It was well worth it though. I give props to my mom and my mother-in-law for having 12 and staying sane. I must admit I thought it was going to be harder then it was.



Carter and Olivia hanging out it the hot tub where it was nice and cool.




Bryce was master of the slide. He could climb up those rocks by the slide like it was cake walk.




Ok so Camden said Aunt Liz take a picture of this, so I got the camera ready and took a picture. I did not realize he was going to hang on the rim. He has some mad ups. The scary part was that the entire hoop almost splashed into the pool with him thankfully it did not.




Here is Cam Diggers again jumping from the rocks. So fun.





Here are the cuties pies that hung out all week long. They got along very well. I must say that I really had a great time with the kids. I really had the opportunity to get to know my nephews better. It is hard when they live 4 hours away. I thought it would be fun to do again next summer.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat