Jaydn's first day of 1st grade.

First grade with Mrs. Zebley. Jaydn was so ready to start school. We got to the class and there were about three classmates crying. So sad! I am so grateful Jaydn loves to go to school. I do feel a little bad that he is going from playing, singing, and having fun in Kindergarten to school where they need to start focusing on text book material. He is not bothered by it at all yet. It is crazy to see your kids grow. I thought having Ella all alone would be wonderful and it is nice but I really do miss my other kids. They are all having fun, but it is such a big change for me.






This kid loves to pose. Kevin was able to walk Jaydn to school today with me. It was nice. He had a break after his meeting. Kevin started his first day of teaching Seminary. He teaches the seniors. He has been preparing for the last 3 weeks. He will be such a great teacher. He deserves this calling from what I hear. Apparently he was not the best seminary student. Hopefully his students will appreciate him a little more then he appreciated his teacher.






This is one excited kid!



Comments

Than and Erica said…
I didn't know Kev was teaching seminary! That will be a great experience but holy cow...a lot to prepare! Good luck!
super cute! he is getting so big!
jana said…
Jaydn is a POSER!! He looks so big and so ready to jump right in. That's awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat