American Idol

This guy was pretty awesome live. It is crazy that a year ago all the singers were just ordinary people. Wow how their lives have changed.


I had to laugh at his facial expressions though.

As you can see I went to the top ten American Idol Concert live at Arco Arena in Sacramento. First concert ever. I must admit that I did not watch it this season as much as I have in the past. Kevin loves to watch the try outs mainly for a good laugh. I did not even remember all of their names. But once I saw them I remembered who I liked and did not like. Hey I'm not very good with names anyway. I can tell you what they look like but names can't remember them.


Do you like how we are trying to make sure our heads were not cut off in the picture.




While in the bathroom we see a flash and wondered what Raeanne was doing taking pictures in the bathroom. Here it is. Love the face Rae!



Here are the top ten. So I have to say that my favorite performance was from Siobhan. It was crazy weird but most entertaining. My favorite voice was DiDi. She has such a fun voice. And I really just like Casey all around. He played 5 different guitars in the three songs that he played. He plays the guitar very well. But I wanted to hear him sing more then play. Still like the guy though.
I know my votes are against everything you have watched on AI. Maybe because live is different and maybe because I did not watch it enough.



I had a good laugh at Angelee looking through her 3-yr-old son Joshie's binoculars.
Thanks girls for the fun.














Comments

Angelee said…
I didn't know you took that picture...kinda embarrassing. I sure have fun with you.
Nice Liz, real nice!:) Thanks for a fun night!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat