Karen you are going to flip!


My cute little Maddie had a present for me. Look in her hand it is a flippin
snake that she found in the back yard. I was a little freaked even though it is
only a red racer it is still a snake. She was holding it like it was a toy and playing with it.


Karen (sis) I bet you are cringing in your skin. I remember when we offered you
pringles when we were younger and there were no pringles in the can but it was a dead
snake from the back yard. Yeah Mom was not happy with us she thought you might have had a
heart attack. I say it was pay back for Jodi and I carrying you up the road b/c your ankle was twisted and hurting. Or so you said. Little stinker you!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Karen said…
those pictures totally make me squirm!!! Especially the one where it looks like it is going up her sleeve....ahhhh.
Karen said…
I am soooooo glad there are no snakes in Hawaii...that is the real reason I moved here in the first place. :)
Jodi said…
Ha ha. That is great. Although, I probably would have squirmed too, just like Karen. I can't believe she just picked it up, and she was so proud of herself!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat