Christy (Kev's Sister) brought her family to Gabriella's blessing


To most people this is a decent amount of people to attend the blessing but our numbers were small
for Gabriella's blessing, considering Kevin comes from a family of 12 and so do I.
We were so greatful for Christy and Rob to drop everything and come up to the blessing.
We were glad Kevin's Aunts came too!


We had lots of fun! Even if Christy's family was cheering for the underdogs in the super bowl!
Camden was an awesome supporter of the Cardinals!


Cute cousins! This is Kevins neice Shaelyn. She is a sweet girl!

Jaydn loves his cousin Camden. Look how cute Carter is with his legs up in the air.
Thanks a ton for coming Eggers family!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

I love all the pictures. Gabriella is so cute. We can wait to finally meet her some day.
LaNell Brown said…
The pictures are great. I am so glas you posted I have been wondering how you are doing. I can't believe you have 4 kids. That is so crazy.
valumama said…
Liz,
this is Valarie, Jodi's roommate from Ricks... I am a total blog stalker and found you from her page... beautiful family! congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
send me an email and I will invite you to our blog so you can "spy" on us, like we have you:) mallowiska@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson