What a good older brother!



I asked Jaydn to watch Gabriella for a second while I got her jammies. I looked over at them and they looked
so cute that I ran to get my camera and I came back to a cuter picture. Jaydn was just enjoying his cute little sister.
Jadyn will hold her for ever, he loves having Gabriella.

Then of course he wanted to pretend like he was sleeping. He is a funny little guy.
He had to look at the picture after to make sure he did a good job pretending to be asleep.
I love little kids!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

How priceless. Jaydn sure is one of a kind.
5fords said…
I can tell Jaydn is going to be a big helper. So cute to want to pretend that he is sleeping with her.
Hey Liz, don't know if you remember me but I had to tell you that you've got yourself a dang cute family!
Jodi said…
Little William is the same way with his baby sister!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson