I love Pennsylvania

This is the John Johnson farm where Emma and Joseph Smith lived for about a year. This is where the mob came and took Joseph from his home. It was neat to see this again with my family.


Some of the Bowser family. This is probably about half of the Bowser side.


This is the craft room. I love to do crafts. I was impressed that even Emma Smith had a craft room.







This is where we began our tour. It is the room where the horses and carriages would be kept.



One of my favorite things about having grown up in PA is that we were in the Kirtland, Ohio Stake. Living a mile from the border our boundaries fell in the Ohio Stake. We were very blessed to have many opportunities to participate in functions held at the John Johnson Farm and the Kirtland temple, as well as the Kirtland area which was restored to it's original state in Joseph Smith's time. I had a great time sharing my memories with Kevin and the kids.










Comments

Bennett Fam said…
Wow, I can't believe how big the kids are! You guys have a beautiful family....we miss you! Wendi
Sarah said…
Looks like you had such a nice time! We missed you here though:) Gald to see that you were able to spend lots of time with your family. And glad to have you back!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson