Graduating Kindergarten


After Thursday Jaydn will no longer be a Kindergartener. My cute little boy is growing up so quickly.
He did a very good job in school this year. It is crazy sending your child into the world and hoping he stands
strong without you. I am so happy with all he has learned this year. A couple friends and family members wondered if he was
having a kindergarten graduation. I asked his teacher and was relieved to hear they were not having one. Really a kindergarten graduation? Hmmmm

Posted by Picasa

Comments

shauna said…
Our school had a kindergarten "celebration" because too many kids weren't graduating to the first grade. It was still a huge deal though. They had to dress fancy, walked to pomp and circumstances, and then each class had a reception afterward with food and drinks. I've always thought they were unnecessary (still do) but Heidi thought it was great.
Liz and Kevin said…
yeah a little much for me, but you are right the kids love it.
Sarah said…
Cute pics! If you ever want more family pics taken just let me know...I've been taking pics for about a year now with my brother who's a professional. He lets me tag along to carry his stuff and taught me while he was at it. I'm not a professional, but I like to do it:) I think it's fun! WAY cute pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat