Way Too Long since my Last Blog

Wow it has been way too long since my last blog.
As you can see this is not my top priority even though I find
it a great resource for journaling my family life.
I am going to try and catch up. I'll start off with my little cuties Madalyn and Olivia.



I went to check on them at nap time. They were closing their eyes and as I
went to take the picture Madalyn smiled. She was obviously not sleeping. It was so cute.


Because I started to laugh at Madalyn then both girls started to get the giggles.



Oh man now I got them started. It was sooo funny. Especially because we were
all tired and you know how it is to have the giggles when your tired.



Love those twins!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

5fords said…
Ahhhh! I love them!!! The kids love playing with yours.
jana said…
the cutest pictures ever! I hope my girls get along that well. See ya in a few weeks!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson