A's vs. Giants

Christina, Dustin, Kev, and I had an awesome little get away down in Oakland.
We were hoping the Giants would win, but sadly they lost.
Thank you Christy for the sweet tickets. Baseball is actually more fun to watch
then I realized. It was pretty cold though.



Kev and I at the Hotel. I love the funny faces
he has to make for the camera.



On Saturday morning before the trip back home we went to the
Oakland temple. It was a great experience. I love being there
were Kev and I were sealed together forever. Once again Kev and
his camera action.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

5fords said…
That was the perfect mini vacation. We had so much fun, espically to end it at the temple, lets do it again.
Liz you look soo skinny in that last picture at the temple! Almost couldn't see ya.

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson