Sickies


Lilly and her barf bowl.
:( so sad

Thursday - Jaydn Barfing all day
Friday - No one sick not so bad until
Saturday- Madalyn barfing all day ugggh not again
Sunday - Liz barfing - what I never get sick when the kids do
Monday -Lilly barfing all day
Monday Night -Kevin barfing
Oh my goodness I should have just swabbed all of our mouths with
Jaydn's germs on thursday. I clorox and lysol the house and still we all got sick.
Thank heavens Ella did not get it!

My poor family. At least it was not the swine flu!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

I hope you're all better now! Sorry we didn't have a chance to meet up, but it was good to at least talk to you! Can't wait to meet Ella.
Karen said…
she might be sick, but she is very cute while sick!!!
Jodi said…
Oh man...puking kids...that's the worse. Worse than that though,, is you ALL getting sick. Ella is good and healthy though.

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat