Happy Mother's Day


Here are my 4 beautiful children who made me some awesome stuff for Mother's Day!


Saturday night we got a babysitter to watch the kids while we went out to dinner and to pick
out carpet with Kevin's parents, brothers, sister's, and sister-in-law. My babysitter (Bailey Nore and Presley)
helped the kids each paint a mothers dayrock and picture on the paper. I absolutely love the rocks.
They are my newest decoration on our piano. We have the best babysitters. They go above and beyond.


Here is a coupon book that Jaydn made in Primary for me.
(I had Sharing Time this month so I helped him make it in S.T.)
So cute that they day he got it he chose to give me a hand massage from it and
a foot massage from it. So I have already used two of my 5 coupons. He is such a
sweet little guy.


Here is what Jaydn made me at school. A picture box (I have yet to fill it with pictures).
And a card. The carnation is from church. All the mom's got one.

I love being a Mom. It has been quite an adventure to say the least. I am so glad that
Heavenly Father has blessed me with 4 amazing children.
I am so greatful for the best husband in the world.
He is seriously above anyone I ever imagined could be as a husband!
Happy Belated Mother's Day to all Mom's!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jodi said…
What good kids! Hey glad to see the dress worked out for Gabby! I love that pic of all the kids in their cute little Easter attire!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson