Poor Kein's knee and Happy Birthday Lil and Mad.


Kevin had surgery on his ACL and Miniscus (sp?) Poor guy has been in pain for days.
He is now able to use one crutch. On occasion he uses no crutches at all.


My twins are three. I cannot believe it!


Grandma could not resist buying them their favorite Tinkerbell boots.
They were pretty excited.
This is Lilly showing us her awesome boots.


Maddy got sparkling Hannah Montana lip gloss.
I am wondering how she even knows who Hannah Montana is.
We do not watch the show, I do not even think we get her on our basic cable.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

I can't believe they are 3! They are such sweet girls!
Ouch! I hope Kevin's knee heals quickly.
I can't believe your girls are 3. They are soooo cute.

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson