Lilly and Maddy's Birthday Cake!


It's a Strawberry. Kev thought it looked like grapes.
I am not the best cake decorator but Raeanne is helping out a lot. She is
pretty creative. She helped me figure out how to make the girls the cakes
they requested. She helped me with Jaydn's cake too!


Lilly wanted flowers.


LeAnne just had her baby so she did not make it to the girls party.
We appriciated Justin and the girls being there. Rob and Rae were there too!
We love our friends and love the fact that they live in our neighborhood. Lucky us!


I love this shirt on Michael. The last time he wore it, it was at the girl's b-day party
and I told him I liked the shirt and he said apparntly you do because everytime
I wear it you tell me that it is a sweet shirt.
I thought it was funny because I thought that was the first time I ever told him.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

You did an awesome job on the cakes. Very cute!
William said…
Oh, by the way....Jodi made the comments about the cute cakes....woops, I (Jodi) didn't realize that William was signed in.

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson