Random Pictures too cute not to Blog!


Jaydn found the costume box and put on these cat ears.
It was hilarious since he was in his underware. Awesome Picture!


This is my cute little Lilly getting in trouble. She had a bit of a melt down. We had
to talk about how that is not Ok and this is her sorry little face!


This is another random picture. Lilly fell asleep before I could get her down for nap time!
I love that all three of my children still take good naps once a day!
It is a huge break for me. Now that I am in my last trimester I am taking naps with them
on a lot of the days!



This is a typical whining face of Maddy! It is kind of funny!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

I love how you got random shots, those are the best. Their expressions are so cute!
jana said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
jana said…
when did you sneak all of these pictures on!? Those are totally my bat ears ( half the other siblings might say the same thing)- but I remember being the bat and the devil - those were our only store bought costumes and I thought they were the best. We're excited for the holidays - see ya then.

i think that was me that deleted - oops!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson