The Bounce House Place in Reno, NV


Olivia and Madalyn loved this place. I could totally picture this place
being a fun date night with a bunch of couples. It was this warehouse
with a bunch of bounce houses. I have heard of it before, but it was super fun to take
the kids to.


Do not let this slide fool you. I about peed my pants when I went down it. I was
nervous that a pregnant lady may not want to go down so quickly! This was one of
Jaydn's favorite!

Madalyn was having a blast in the simple bounce house. She is such a cutie pie!


This is Jaydn going throug the obstacle course.
He was cute racing other kids throughit.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

The Finlays said…
Is that Jump Man Jump? We had Ethan's birthday party last there last year and it was fantastic. Definitely a great place to get some energy out. Looks like you guys had fun.

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat