Trunk or Treat



At the ward trunk or treat the children had a parade. Lilly and Maddy grabbed hands because they were unsure what they
were suppose to be doing. This is one of those cute moments when having a sibling is helpful!
Aren't they cute little fairy princesses. Maddy in the pink and Lilly in the green.

Jaydn was a cowboy and very handsome too!



Kevin and I are bacon and eggs. Poor Kev, nobody new what he was unless they saw me.
This was the best costume we could find without duplicating anyone else. It was hard to find
a costume that would look ok with my big belly. Everyone kept saying when is the yolk going to pop? (when is the baby due)
Kev is such a good sport! We love him tons!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Big Mama said…
The kids look soooo cute!! And you guys do too!! I totally recognized that Kevin was bacon!! What a creative idea. So where did you guys go to the pumpkin patch? We were looking for someone to go with us, but couldn't. Next year we should all go together. Love you guys!
Karen said…
Jadyn looks SO much like Kevin in his cute cowboy picture!
The Hockmans said…
Dude, I'm flippin off my rocker! You are so funny, love it, love it. Kev, you are so such a piece of bacon! We just had our trunk or treat tonight too and people kept saying Honey was a fairy..."No she's not, she's a freaking BEE, Ok"!,(I'll post pics after halloween) so I know how ya feel Kevin. I totally forgot you were preggers too, my bad. I was like what the junk is in that yolk of hers, oh yeah its a baby. Duh! So miss you guys, and so wish we could hang out.
Love, peace
and hair grease!
Janese
jana said…
I love all of the new posts and pictures - now i feel like I know what my Brother and BizNiz are up to :) I know - I should use my phone! Dad is definitely fitting the grandpa role - no offense dad but I can't see any trace of brown in that hair. I loved the pictures. You'll have to give me some hair tips in a year or two when we reach that stage (to Liz, not Kev) Miss You Guys!
Fonda said…
I have suddenly found myself with lots of free time and found your blog. I love the pic of your little boy as a cowboy. His face really makes it believable. You have such a cute little family. Miss you!!!!!
Sarah said…
We're closing our blog to the public and don't want to lose you! Please email us so we can put you on the list! ps.fairbanks@gmail.com
Dava_Hudson said…
Just to let you know.. i saw that Gwen Stephai wore the same costume for halloween, it looked WAY better on you though! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

My cute little girlies are different now!