Olivia and Madalyn in the clean laundry basket. GRRRRRRRR! I hate when they sit in the clean clothes before
I get a chance to fold them. But they were so stinking cute with there bears I could not get frustrated with them. They
love to pretend that they are little mommies! Man my twins are so stinking cute!


This is cute Maddy huging her bear.


This is cute Lilly (Olivia) holding her bear. For those of you who do not know why we call her Lilly, it is because
Jaydn called her Olillia when she was first born and we all started to call her Lilly. I love the name Lilly too!
It seems to be a tradition beings that my brother called me Bizzy when he was little. Brad could not say Elizabeth so he just said Bizzy.
Up until I graduated highschool my name was Bizzy. Once I got to college Jodi and I decided to change it to Liz.
For my family it was weird when Kevin always called me Liz instead of Bizzy.


Here is Jaydn in his fun bubble bath!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

The Hockmans said…
I love these pics. That one of Jaydn is so stinking cute, love it, love it.
The Finlays said…
Those are some great pictures. Too cute.

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat