September update

Madalyn loves to ride her bike through our backyard into Rob and Raes back yard and back. I do not know what we will do when the time comes that one of us move out of the house.
Olivia and Owen hanging out on the Barths swing.

Gabriella playing in the neighbors yard. What will we do when we/they move. We love that the kids can go back and forth as they please.

Jaydn's ninja powers. He likes to be the leader of there little group. He is the oldest and we all know how that goes when you kids.

Lilly having fun with Owen again.

Celebrated my 31st birthday with some friends at Celestinos. These boys are hilarious. I think Rob was trying to give Paul a little tickle. My camera caught the blur of it. Thanks friends for hanging out on that night.

The girls that came. We had a good evening of pizza and bowling. The girls all did real well at bowling. It was by far my worst bowling night ever but it was a ton of fun.

Kevin and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in Reno, Nevada. It was tons of fun. We celebrated with some friends Jimmy and Amy who were celebrating their 20 year aniversary. They took us thrift store shopping. We scored some awesome deals. Thanks JAMES and AMES for showing us the sweet places to go! I am so grateful for my cute hubby who makes life so entertaining.
My September photo shoot of the baby bump. This is 28 weeks prego. I get big quick.

Comments

The Scotts said…
You look amazing! You guys need to come back down so we can get our Dominion on!
Carlson Clan said…
Aww... Look at you Liz! So cute! Miss you all tons! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat