Day Two

Jaydn running to home plate after his teammate hit an infield ball.
Jaydn is ready to run to third base. I love how serious this sport is to the players. Yet they look so adorable in their uniforms that are way too big for them. It kind of reminds me of Sand Lot in a way.


Jaydn hit the ball. He has pretty nice form. Thank you Aunt Tracie for this sweet picture.




Each player gets to play a different position every game. This game Jaydn was the catcher. It was so cute to see him in all that gear. I am glad he got this position done before the dead heat of the summer comes.




My blogging madness begins. I am going to try to keep up until I am caught up from the last several months. Today we will talk about baseball.


Jaydn's first year of baseball. Half of the kids on his team are in their third year of playing. Apparently before this league you can play two years of t-ball. He is doing pretty good for starting his first year in Farm league where you are pitched to by a machine. He has hit the ball every time he is up. It takes me back to my soft ball years. I remember being so afraid of the ball in my first years of softball. As time went by I got much better. I was definitely never the best on the team, but I could keep up. So to say the least I think Jaydn gets his natural talent for sports from his Dad. I will admit my siblings are very athletic as well somehow the natural talent skipped my direction. That has not stopped me though, in fact I am on an indoor soccer league with Women over 30. It is soooo fun and I am soooo glad I joined. I have never played soccer before so with the little athletic ability I do have I have learned how to play the sport and I am loving it. I have yet to score a goal but hope to before this season is over. Anyway here are some pictures of my cute little lefty playing baseball for the Devil Rays.

Comments

Karen said…
you are ridiculous Biz, you do have a lot of athletic ability! :) Jadyn is so cute in his catchers gear....i miss you guys so much!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson