GI Joe Movie

So Kevin's brother has a huge collection of G.I. Joes. Crazy I know, but really it's very cool. So when the new movie came out his entire family was at Christy's (Sister-in-law) Cabin and we dressed up to go see the first showing at midnight. It was pretty fun. I was dressed up as Bazooka and Kevin was dressed up as Sargent Slaughter. Her are some pictures of the preparation for the "Big Night".








Kevin's man is top left guy (upside down)
My guy is the very bottom right.

Even Kevin's mom helped sew costumes. She is a great sport! We did this for you Josh!
It was fun too!


Nice chest Kevin!



Here is a cute picture of Joel with Cali (Left) and Ella (right)! SO cute that they are both asleep with their uncle Joel!




Comments

Karen said…
you guys look awesome! How fun!
The Hockmans said…
Oh..My..Gosh!!!! I am falling out of my chair right now. That is the greatest thing I have ever seen. I love the rock'n chest Kevin, you bad! Totally wish I was there to play dress up with you guys! You Rock!
LaNell Brown said…
I loved all of the costumes. Super fun.
The Scotts said…
You guys look GREAT!!! Wish we could have joined in on the fun. Hope you enjoyed the movie.
Hudson said…
That beard is so ugly they probably closed their eyes not to have to look at Joel for very long! I honestly am not sure what to say about the GI Joe night. No comment for now....
I can't belive Annette busted out her sewing machine to add to the efforts. Well, I can. It's awesome. Looks like you had a blast.
Jodi said…
Ha ha....you are an awesome GI JANE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat