While Jaydn was fishing in the river...

While Jaydn was fishing in the river the girls became a bit board. I decided to try to capture the moment of them goofing off.

I love moments like this. Not told to pose but voluntary. Olivia (left) and Madalyn (right).





They were trying to pick eachother up and I requested they look my direction.

So this is somewhat a pose picture. Olivia (left) and Madalyn (right).




They often get so giggly with eachother. It can be so funny and at times a bit annoying.
Olivia (left) and Madalyn (right).




Olivia (left) and Madalyn (right). They are pretty close little girlies.






Woops Madalyn dropped Olivia. Twin girls are awesome to have. I pray they stay close and do not get too difficult in their teenage years.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson

Trunk or Treat