Philippines Restuarant


Kevin has been begging me to stop and eat at this fast food resturant for 7 years now.
Josh (Kevin's brother) also wanted Mal (Josh's wife) to try it out to.
So we ventured out with our families and Tracie (Kev's sister) to eat at this
Pinoy restuant were they do not serve hamburgers but they serve yumbergers.


Our kids enjoyed the yumbergers!



Here is the dessert. It includes shaved ice, garbanzo beans, ube,
corn ice cream, egg plant, jello, coconut milk, coconut, among other things.
It is actually yummy! It was interesting to try though.

Thanks Kev and Josh!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Angelee said…
How gross does that look!!! I'm glad Nick only went to pennsylvania on his mission.
Unknown said…
yum. i think i'll pass on that one, though. ;) hey, it was so great to bump into you while we were running yesterday morn. please call me if you want to run together next week. that would be so fun! 530.592.5053
Gross. They have similar stuff in Hawaii. I tell them heck no--no beans, just shave ice! :) But that looks way worse. Where is this restaurant anyway???
HEY! I was in an area of VEgas that I don't usually go by, and they are building one of these!! Yahoo. Now I'll have to try it!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Girls Started Preschool. Wow Their first day of school.

Gabriella Ann Robertson